Award winning DJ Billy Zee, Wedding DJ, Bar Mitzvah DJ, Schools, Birthday, Company party. Aberdeen, Annapolis, Baltimore, Bethesda, Columbia, Frederick, Westminster, Ocean City, Md, Alexandria, Virginia. Hello, nice to meet you. Thank you for visiting my DJ website.
Member of a Local & National DJ Association. Founding member of USDJA. Representing BADJA on the Board of Directors as the Publications Director.
You choose the music - Online Planner creates a detailed timeline! Up lights, Dance floor lights, Screens for family photos & music videos!
- You choose the music online creating a do & do not play list. -A time linewill be created and reviewed before your event. - Testimonials & Awards show the excellent service & professionalism. -Radio edited music is constantly mixed at the right time & right volume. Guests stay on the dance floor with steady beat mixes. - Professional equipment is used with many options for your needs. - Member of ADJA, USDJA & on the Board of Directors for the Baltimore DJ Association. - DJ Billy Zee is a former certified Balto. City Music Teacher educated to plan. Trusted by hundreds of elementary/ middle school students & parents.
---- Create a fun moment with a Father daughter Remix ---- Or record your words to be played over music for a sentimental moment.
Up Lights are lights shined against a wall to create color in the room. Optional Dance Floor lights moving with the beat of the music.
Compare Disc Jockey Services Before deciding on Price
1. Are you insured? Yes, many venues require your Disc jockey to be insured. 2. How many years as an entertainer? Over 20 years as a musician, MC/DJ and certified music teacher for Baltimore City schools. Teachers are among the top respected professionals, so hire a trusted disc jockey. 3. Who will be the DJ? Billy Zee will be your DJ. Many companies subcontract
DJs for a fun night out. Not here. I
am a full time business available 24/7 to help plan your event. Each performance will be of high standards to continue receiving excellent testimonials from my clients. 4. Do you have testimonials & awards? Testimonials can be found on this site with references validating reliability and professionalism. Awards include: Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice, Couples Choice & The Knot Best of weddings. 5. Do you use radio edit music? Yes, music is purchased form a professional music service, which is updated monthly including Top 40, country, urban, Latin and music videos. You can create a do/do not play
list using an online planner before your event.
6. Do you have pro equipment? You will have a professional clean setup with a wireless mic, sub-woofer sound & backup plans. Some DJs want to sacrifice audio quality with a small setup, but the extra bass adds to the dance set excitement & clear announcements. The power regulator protects against the electronics for many years of service. 7. Can you offer different setups? Yes, options include: a separate ceremony sound system, a wireless speaker for different rooms, up lights, dance floor light packages, 22", 32", 42" or 100" (6ft) screens for photos/ videos, and a live camera to capture guests on the big screen. You may want to add a photo montage a week before your big day. 8. What is online planning? You will have access to an online site where you input the details of your event and create a song list. This information will be compiled into a time line and reviewed with you before your event. 9. What is your style? Professional, creative and in the moment. Your guests will feel welcomed and the flow of your event will match your personality. Expect dancing, elegant fun, without embarrassing chatter. My style fits your personality.
10. Things to consider: A quality Disc Jockey is judged on service and reputation. Does the DJ play your music? follow your time line? MC? supply quality equipment?, etc.... A professional DJ is not a commodity such as a pair of shoes, where the best value is found by a lower price. Compare DJ sites and notice who uses stock photos of people dancing and equipment. You should see photos from their events and testimonials with contact information. Where are the awards? Are they part of the American DJ Association or the Baltimore DJ Association? I am.
Steps to Hire DJ Billy Zee for your event
1. Complete an Online Price Quote choosing your options. 2. Reply to the email that you want to Hire DJ Billy Zee. or contact DJ Billy Zee with your questions and concerns. 3. Check your email for an entertainment agreement. - print, sign and mail the agreement with a $250 retainer fee to hold the date.
You will receive a link to your private online planner. This gives you: a. access to a music data base to create a do/no not play list. b. access to input your event details, so DJ Billy Zee can create a time line.
DJ Billy Zee is available for meetings in the Canton, Md area without high pressured sales tactics. All events will be reviewed by phone a week prior to your event.
Disc Jockey Pricing questions for your budget.
The different costs to hire a DJ vary among companies for many reasons - professional vs. a weekend hobbyist, solo operator vs. an agency, experience, quality equipment, insurance, planning, coordinator, emcee skills, lighting ..... Experienced wedding vendors cost more because they know the importance of the emotional event and the time needed to prepare. Most times you do get what you pay for. Read the following Billy Zee reviews posted by honest clients like you.